The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see how many people would like to see us carry stock bumper covers again. I'm thinking about selling the front covers for $65 plus shipping, for the 93-97 Altimas and $70 plus shipping for 98-99. Let me know if you guys would be interested in us doing this.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Big Intercooled Member
1,539 Posts
Its not worth is kevin, the company Auto Fit offers oem bumbers. I think the ones for the altima are $39.99 with a liftime warrnty.

·
Talib Kweli
275 Posts
projectorsss, find someone to make us projectors, if they can make the gay altezzas, why cant they make something more people will buy????

·
'96 Max SE loaded
1,307 Posts
Kingman08 said:
projectorsss, find someone to make us projectors, if they can make the gay altezzas, why cant they make something more people will buy????
on the forilla my nilla

yall have ngk wires, but not plugs?

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
ITZSLOW said:
Its not worth is kevin, the company Auto Fit offers oem bumbers. I think the ones for the altima are $39.99 with a liftime warrnty.
Ummm....Link please? Also, i dont think that it would be a bad idea. I see at least on thread a week about someone dinging their bumper up. I know that I would definiatly be down for a new front bumper cover. I also think that people on this site would be willing to pay a little more to get their products from a trusted and know vendor. I know i would.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Rev! speaking of bumpers :D :D :D

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
dmonger said:
Rev! speaking of bumpers :D :D :D

Yes yes, I haven't forgotten you man. Coming soon.:D I don't have a digicam here so I have to borrow one again. I need to buy one.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
I'm just giving ya a bad time man :D I just had to I couldn't resist :D Sorry

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts