The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was discussed before the board was redone, but now it is erased. What is the name of the paint you use to paint dash pieces? I used interior/exterior paint, but i wanna re-do it, for a better job. Also, how would you strip the color of off vinyl? I used black vinyl spray to make my black dash glossier. I would like to strip the vinyl spray off and dye it. How would I do it and what is the name of the dye I would use?

·
8,809 Posts
What's up Casper the Friends Ghost. I'm glad to see you actually posting under your real name :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darvocet said:
What's up Casper the Friends Ghost. I'm glad to see you actually posting under your real name :)
Thanx. I'm not in the mood to make fun of you guys right now, so I posted as myself. But don't worry, if Casper disappears and you start crying about how great you are in the off-topic, you'll all know who it is. But anyway, keep this stuff in off-topic, I'm asking for help on something.

·
8,809 Posts
I meant no harm in that post, and you didn't either. It's good to know that both you and I are capable of bashing each other and still be cool. I don't now, and didn't ever have any beef with you. :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't have beef with anyone on here. It's a computer. I had fun. If people REALLY get bent over flaming on here, they really have issues. But oh well, I'm sure I'll be in the off-topic flamin away again soon. Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts