The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
2002AltimaRacer said:
anyone has sex in their new altimas?! i wanna know how the susspension handles the...ride
I did, but wouldn't recomend it. It smelt like sex afterwards. I like my new leather smell, probably wouldn't do it again.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
u do know the back seats fold down..u just lay the girl in the trunk tell her to put her head in the back seat...u get the idea...might not be the most comfortable thing in the world..but hey...another way the creative genious of Nissan can be used! even if they didnt intent on it being used liek this...also, make sure its a tall girl...:) (note to weird ppl that try this: itll look like ur screwing ur car...passer bys might call the cops lol)

also that sex smell...take it to ur local car cleaner..they'll know wut to do :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sex in the car? Is that alone or with someone? Please be more specific...

Also, according to our famous former president some acts are not considered sex...

Not sure how to answer...

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
pacific_islanderguy said:
I wouldn't recommend having sex in the car, it's bad luck!
VERY TRUE! Trust me it's not just superstition.

I had sex in my car back in Jamaica (an Evo III :D) and a year later it was totaled :(. Long story short, I was driving on a unfamilar road, faster than I should have, went around a sharp gravel filled corner at around 95 and rolled the car 3 times, the only thing that made it was the engine. I cried, yes I am not afraid to admit it, I cried like a little bitch for that car.

I had sex in my truck and 6 months later the engine blew, $1600 for a new one.

My friend ran into a street-light pole the same night he had sex in his car for the first time, it wasn't totaled but it got wrecked pretty badly.

Don't have sex in your car, trust me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts