The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 2k3 Altima 3.5 SE since Oct 2002. I only realized yesterday that the Front Passanger Side door has no key hole.

·
Registered
432 Posts
And the lighter socket doesn't work when you shut of the car.
If you hold down the open switch on the key fob, all the windows will open!!!!

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
mrdwaters said:
I have had my 2k3 Altima 3.5 SE since Oct 2002. I only realized yesterday that the Front Passanger Side door has no key hole.
LOL...I have had mine since oct of 01 and I find new things all the time...most not positive

·
M W S
1,274 Posts
who needs a key hole?i don't think i've ever used it to unlock the car, other than making sure it works when i got the car.

(also, turn the driver-side key hole all the way to the left for a couple of secs, and the windows go up)

·
Registered
123 Posts
i like no antenna also.;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
njalt said "all" the windows go down if you hold open on the key fob. only my fronts go down. is this something that can be changes in the computer.

also, a long time ago i had heard it' not good to close all the windows at once (strain on electrical system) anybody else hear this or do you crank em all up at the same time?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
On my old Civic, even cranking 1 window up make the engine work a bit harder. So all 4 will string the system but if you're not racing @ full speed, it doesn't really matter.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
sadly to say i realized that there wasnt a key hole either after 3 months of owning my car...hahahahaha....you're not alone mrdwaters...

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i don't roll all the windows up at the same time cuz, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT, with the lights on, you can literally see how much power is drained just by rolling ONE window up. All the lights in and outside the car dim, it's pretty sad!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
That's why all manufacurers are proposing a 48V electrical system. So it can power of electrical equipments. 12V is way out of date.

·
Shift_lefty
1,001 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
i don't roll all the windows up at the same time cuz, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT, with the lights on, you can literally see how much power is drained just by rolling ONE window up. All the lights in and outside the car dim, it's pretty sad!
That's with out the UDP too, correct?? UDP takes away power as well.

·
Registered
432 Posts
OOPS!!!!! only the two front windows go down, Sorry. But the windows going up with key is cool. Never new that one.

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

Guys I never even knew about the no keyhole on the passenger side until read this thread, I've had my car for 7 months.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
"But the windows going up with key is cool."

Its cool, but why the hell can't I do it from the fob? THAT would be really cool.

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
HEY SOMEONE STOLE MY PASSENGER SIDE KEYHOLE!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts