The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted for Sucio. He was banned. I met him a few days ago he sent me here and the site is totaly sweet. here is what he told me to tell you.

"Great seller. Kept in touch all through the process. Very trust worthy. The process took some time but that was due to weather is his local area. He is a great seller and I would with out a doubt deal with him in the future.

You guys have been great sorry for me being banned most of you know how to contact me.

Stay up stay black

ppeeeaacceee in the middle east"

--Sucio

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
banned again.................y

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He told me something about what the little thingy under his name said **** you for banning me so the webmaster banned him. I think thats right but me and him did not really talk about that

·
2k Mazda Miata LS
734 Posts
Red SE CFL94 said:
Posted for Sucio. He was banned. I met him a few days ago he sent me here and the site is totaly sweet. here is what he told me to tell you.
Sucio made the altimas.net meet in tampa come together quite nicely with some help from others on here. Sucks that he was banned, but what can you do. I would like to welcome you to the site. I noticed your sig. and checked out the site. Seems that your club is kinda local...I will have to drop by some time and say hi. - Neal

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea Neal. I met them a few months back and I am going to be starting up an Orlando Chapter of it very very soon. I have to get together with them one more time and get my graphics and then it will all be official. Maybe next time I come down you can roll with us out to Club 1320.

·
2k Mazda Miata LS
734 Posts
That sounds good. I have been wanting to go to the track I just haven't been able to actually make it there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts