The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a race in waynesboro Virginia on march 22nd and then theres a big race on easter sunday some of you who wanna put ya altimas to test come to the track and show ya skillz.....So far ive been the only altima at the track in waynesboro Va id liek to see more there, you jus gotta come see for yaself, and theres plenty of females lol

·
AIM: BaseballtoHeart
362 Posts
Hey....I live in draft where in waynesboro is it???

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey whats up i live in stuarts draft va and i have a orange 93 alti lowered with 18 inch arelli assasyns and the stillen front lip and ninja rear bumper i know you seen me around i thought i had the only alti around here but i guees not but email me at [email protected] because i would like too run at the track.oh yeah your talkin about eastside right.teah i would like too meet up with you because its not too many altis around this town.

·
140 Posts
ShoNuff said:
Theres a race in waynesboro Virginia on march 22nd and then theres a big race on easter sunday some of you who wanna put ya altimas to test come to the track and show ya skillz.....So far ive been the only altima at the track in waynesboro Va id liek to see more there, you jus gotta come see for yaself, and theres plenty of females lol
hey what u got done to ur car

·
AIM: BaseballtoHeart
362 Posts
how and by when do you have to sign up or do you? What other shows are there in the area during the summer?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
where the hell is waynesboro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts