The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's cut to the chase am at the light waiting for it to turn green so this z24 stock pulls up all stock with loud music the guy is a little behind me on the left side, then he starts to inch up little by little there is life a 60 degree turn after the light, so the light turns green and I gun it take the turn like a champ” you know the suspension work" I see the guy almost run off the road like 2 cars back then on the straight I pull hard like 4-5 cars ahead of him then he starts to catch up but never pass me I shut it down at 90mph

It was a 3.1L v6 model I don't think it was a z24 but it was kind of fast.

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
You should have taken him if his car was an auto and yours was a 5 speed. It is a caviler...

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
may be I did not make my self clear I won and I have an auto I think he had a 5 spd because I heard his tires spin out. after he almost run off the road.

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Man, is everyone anal today. I said "you should have taken him" meaning that you did, not "you should have taken him" as in "you didnt take him and he scewed you like a frat boy taking advantage of a drunk freshman". It was susposed to be a "good job" not a "you sucker" post. However, i did get the who's car was an auto and who's car was a MT mixed up in the post, my bad on that... Damn.

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
am not being anal that's just how I talk :) beter yet chat, sorry if I sounded like a butt monkey :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts