The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
for $8000, prolly not worth the money. Yes, your car will be fast as shit, especially for a 4-door family sedan. But for that much money, you can make a Hybrid Honda. Not to sell out or nothin, but you can have a h-back Civic runnin LOW 13's for 8 grand.

Racetep makes guarantees, but so do other people and they never happen or come true. I mean c'mon. I've seen muffler adds that "guarantee" 50hp to the wheels. A muffler? I seriously doubt it. And what does racetep claim for the KA motor? mid 13's or some shit. Maybe, but that's w/ slicks and one hell of a driver. I just think that if one was that hard core about it, they would get a different car and try it.

But do what ya want, and it would be pretty bad ass to have the fastest Altima. You'd be my hero! I'm not tryin to discourage you one bit, i just wouldn't want you to spend all that money and be disappointed w/ the results. You could spend the money elsewhere.

·
Title beneath my name
200 Posts
ummm

question....what do you guys mean when you say n/a

i'm still trying to catch on to all this altima.net lingo:p

·
I ♥ speedbumps
1,459 Posts
Re: ummm

eXyle said:
question....what do you guys mean when you say n/a

i'm still trying to catch on to all this altima.net lingo:p
n/a means 'no applications' or all motor, meaning no turbo, no nitrous, no supercharger. No forced induction I guess. Only power drawn out straight from the engine.

·
350Z
6,057 Posts
sevenyears said:
anyone know if it any good.worth the money.
375 hp altima for $8k is pretty damn worth the money. I wouldn't ride in a freakin' civic hatch (circus car) if you gave it to me. That car is way too small and accident with SUV = dead.

·
I don't care
3,361 Posts
osama said:
n/a means naturally aspired I believe.
Yes it does. Basically no forced induction. I don't think the racetep is worth it because I think you'll be destroying transmissions constantly. And it would be a race car. I know I wouldn't want all those horses at my front wheels.

·
Official Troll
3,031 Posts
n/a is naturally aspirated.

Me personally, I would be glad just to do the minor bolt ons to keep up with the v6's.

Hey, has anybody on 240sx.org got a Racetep build up?

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
flarearrow said:
n/a is naturally aspirated.

Me personally, I would be glad just to do the minor bolt ons to keep up with the v6's.

Hey, has anybody on 240sx.org got a Racetep build up?

i thought it was normally aspirated...

btw, when i mentioned racetep in the 240sx forums over at freshalloy (it's their busiest forum!) someone said that racetep basically promised mods that weren't done.. not sure on the details though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts