The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
got widebody?®
2,003 Posts
sorry I CAN"T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION>>>BUT DOES THE AUTO THRottle body fit on a standard? Bolt right on with no mods I mean (1993 SE 5spd)

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah i can fit a 93 auto TB on ur 93 manual ...i tried this b4 and i was using the wrong year ...so u have to have the same years ...as for nissanfreak question ..sorry cant answer u ...how much is racetep TB? and since i havent been on this site for a good 4 or 5 months...are u still at it with the weight reduction? since u pull out the AC ? umm do u acutally feel any differnce at all........ or are u sweatin balls?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in PA. Right now its cold as heck. Yeah your right that it has to be from the same year. Racetep will make one from your stock one for $250. I was wondering cause I can get someone to port it and make the throttle plate for cheap.

·
Registered
849 Posts
hey ur not reali goin to benifit anything witout an Ecu upgrade... esp wit 65mm u goin to need apex S-afc ..u might want to look into that

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Oh yeah ecu doesnt really help to much with a manual. However a i/h/e helps with the throttle body. I am purchasing the JWT nitrous kit w/chip. If I got a JWT chip with nitrous id blow my engine cause that advances timing and with nitrous you want it retarded.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should just bore my manual to 10mm then and get a bigger throttle plate. This means some downtime on the car. Sounds like a weekend project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts