The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These fools don't know. I got the NOS hooked up, they never know what him em.

I rolled up in my altima, gave em the nod, then the finger.


Stupid Neon never had a chance. Some mullet wearing fool thinking he's all that.

I threw my auto in neutral, tapped the gas to give him a taste, then slammed in drive and layed a phat patch of rubber.

By the time I threw my hazards on, not the dukes, he was just a spec in my mirror.

So I pulled over and waited for the fool to catch up, then I slapped him and took his pink slip.


Anybody wanna buy a red Neon? If I can't sell it soon, I'm gonna park it out back and use it as my shootin car.
 

·
donor cycle
Joined
·
14,572 Posts
pinkslips? in az? haha

you should keep the red neon, i hear near stock they are almost as fast as an auto altima with nitrous and bolt-ons.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My neighbor's kid's power wheels car died the other day. I might just give the kid the Neon to play with. It's not fast enough to hurt him....
 

·
donor cycle
Joined
·
14,572 Posts
turbonismo99 said:
hey stock neons *auto* r only like 130 hp?

My neon is a 5spd with DOHC rated at 150 hp at the crank(dynoed 132hp). My old altima had every bolt-on, 50 shot of nitrous and was not significantly quicker than my neon is with just WAI.
 

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
Joined
·
4,863 Posts
neon: dude, I almost had you!

altima: you almost had me? You never had me, you never had your car....

end of message... :p
 

·
donor cycle
Joined
·
14,572 Posts
alt-run said:
racin neon's....ah ha.. :squint:
if you really want something to laugh at, post up your altima's timeslip, HAHAHAHAHA






that is one of my fastest runs in the altima with nitrous, the car in the other lane was a lowly all-motor neon.
 

·
Import Tech.
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
Rick said:
if you really want something to laugh at, post up your altima's timeslip, HAHAHAHAHA






that is one of my fastest runs in the altima with nitrous, the car in the other lane was a lowly all-motor neon.

You tell em Rick !!!
 

·
donor cycle
Joined
·
14,572 Posts
the neon on the other side of my timeslip scrapped his all motor setup he had (best time all-motor was 13.5) and put a custom turbo system on a stock 144K block. His best time is a 12.1 and his best trap speed was 120ish. He just completed his built motor and installed it earlier this week.
 

·
VTEC wont save you....
Joined
·
6,411 Posts
Originally posted by alt-run
racin neon's....ah ha.. :squint:

Originally posted by rick
if you really want something to laugh at, post up your altima's timeslip, HAHAHAHAHA
Bwahaahahaa

Owned.:)

I like this Hick guy.Kinda dramatic but good kill.:flip:
 

·
VTEC wont save you....
Joined
·
6,411 Posts
Rick said:
the neon on the other side of my timeslip scrapped his all motor setup he had (best time all-motor was 13.5) and put a custom turbo system on a stock 144K block. His best time is a 12.1 and his best trap speed was 120ish. He just completed his built motor and installed it earlier this week.
How much psi on stock internals?
 

·
VTEC wont save you....
Joined
·
6,411 Posts
cthunder said:
didnt butt love err rick used to live in chandler?
I was hoping no one would remember that :p

I already checked IPs...dont match ricks'.

I have a feeling someone is playing troll,or knows rick...hehe
 

·
donor cycle
Joined
·
14,572 Posts
haha, it is peterson. I tried to register Picklechugger to mimick his account but wasn't successful.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top