The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I own a Prelude
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just wondering if anyone would be interested in my seats. the brand is nex. i have 2 (black with red accents) that i was thinking about selling to get one nice ass seat. they have brackets that i drilled myself to fit them to the rails in my lude. there are some pics posted on my page:

www.geocities.com/nismospd5/orangecrush

·
I own a Prelude
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're about a month old and the passenger seat was hardly used. i'm looking for like $400 obo for both with the brackets. or make me an offer i can't refuse

·
I own a Prelude
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no way...done. damn wish you coulda come out saturday...after you left, i threw a 153, a 140 and then we went to apollo and got wasted :) good time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Alex, if you can do some research and tell me if these will fit in a 86 GXL Mazda Rx-7, then I will gladly take them of your hands for that price. I have no idea where I would find-out if htese fit in the RX-7 so if you can let me know, I'll be more than hapy to pay you a consulting fee:) I have a 1000 just sitting around, let me know.

·
I own a Prelude
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
these are Nex racing seats. they will fit in any car since they have "universal" brackets. what i did in my lude was to drill extra holes in the brackets and then take the original slide rails off the prelude seats, mount my brackets to the rails, and then put the rails right back in where they went in the first place. so now i have the racing seats, but i can still slide them back and forth...so in short, they will fit in your car...now how 'bout that consulting fee...:) the first seat took me about 2 hours but the second seat only took me about 30 mins since i figured everything out on the first one. email me at [email protected] if you wanna talk more about em. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts