The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. Long time no see. School was very busy and i didnt have a chance to get on this site very often. Long story short, i reversed my altima back to stock, and here are some parts that i have for sale.

02-06 altima Racingline Front Tower Strut Bar - Black. Very noticeable handling performace. There are some imperfections, small scratch on the bar itself due to being too close to my AC line, and some paint chips on the brackets. See pics for detail

Asking 50 + shipping cost

02-06 altima Generic intermediate steering shaft
This would be a replacement part for those people that suffer a sudden hard steering. Bought it but never installed.
Asking 50+ shipping cost.

Speaker ring adapter for 02-06 altima front door

asking 5.00 + shipping cost

thanks.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Hello guys. Long time no see. School was very busy and i didnt have a chance to get on this site very often. Long story short, i reversed my altima back to stock, and here are some parts that i have for sale.

02-06 altima Racingline Front Tower Strut Bar - Black. Very noticeable handling performace. There are some imperfections, small scratch on the bar itself due to being too close to my AC line, and some paint chips on the brackets. See pics for detail

Asking 50 + shipping cost

02-06 altima Generic intermediate steering shaft
This would be a replacement part for those people that suffer a sudden hard steering. Bought it but never installed.
Asking 50+ shipping cost.

Speaker ring adapter for 02-06 altima front door

asking 5.00 + shipping cost

thanks.

ROTFL! I don't know that I'd say the FSTB is a "very noticeable" difference in handling, but it's noticeable. Great price at $50 - someone get on this!!

GLWS!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
I'll take the strut bar if you still have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts