1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale:

1 Racingline y- pipe off of 2008 altima 3.5L $150 + shipping

1 injen intake off of 2008 altima 3.5L $150 + shipping

I sold my Altima before I moved to Hawaii and now I have these parts just sitting in my shed. Both are still in excellent condition and I have pics if interested.

·
Registered
449 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
38 Posts
is there a way for you to know if it will fit the 2011 2.5s sedan? Im willing to pay 250$ for the y-pipe

·
Registered
10 Posts
pics? and how many miles on air filter and y pipe??

·
Registered
449 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
449 Posts
Payment sent, this Y-Pipe is mine. :woot:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Y- pipe is sold. The airfilter has about 5,000 miles on it. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

·
Registered
55 Posts
pics of intake?

·
Registered
55 Posts
money sent for injen sr

·
Registered
55 Posts
I hope you don't mind me asking but don't you have a 2.5 altima? The injen intake is for a 3.5. J/W if you want to resell let me know.
Um if your talkin about me my 2.5 was totaled and now im the happy owner of a 3.5 dark slate

·
Love-VQ
2,216 Posts
I was merely pointing it out in case you weren't aware of the incompatibility issue bro, wasn't trying to be rude about it. The "owned" remark was rather uncalled for,especially since I own the same car as you. BTW congrats on the new ride

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was merely pointing it out in case you weren't aware of the incompatibility issue bro, wasn't trying to be rude about it. The "owned" remark was rather uncalled for,especially since I own the same car as you. BTW congrats on the new ride

oohhhhh nnooooo I wasn't tryin to be an ass the owned part was for me owning my new car lol by the way I was totally drooling over ur car just now lol pretty sweet ride man

·
Registered
2012 Altima 2.5 SL
2 Posts
For sale:

1 Racingline y- pipe off of 2008 altima 3.5L $150 + shipping

1 injen intake off of 2008 altima 3.5L $150 + shipping

I sold my Altima before I moved to Hawaii and now I have these parts just sitting in my shed. Both are still in excellent condition and I have pics if interested.
Does the Y-pipe from racingline only fit the 3.5, I have 2.5 2012?

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,423 Posts
the 2.5 doesn't need a Y for starters...

I believe Stillen made an aftermarket downpipe for the 2.5's...look into that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.