The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 98 GXE today....and while driving last night I notice that on the radio the left side is out, while the right is on. Is there a way to chage the lights in the radio? If so how do I do it? Please guide me...keep in mind I do not know to much about cars...but am a "computer geek" Thanks!!

·
IS YOUR DADDY
355 Posts
I'm not sure if can repalce the bubls inside the raido, but i think it would be easier and better if you repace the deck. if you decide to you should get a adaptor.it will make life a lot easier changing the deck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It probably just isn't worth it....after all it is only a few buttons which will only effect it at night....is there something else that could do it? Loose power coard, or something? Anyway I am glad I found this site!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it is odd.... 1,2, 3, AM/FM, and Tape don't work on the left....and then the Bass/fade and treble/??? don't work. Who knows....I guess I will just have to live with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.