The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While playing music one time, I believe from a thumb drive, the cover artwork of the album appeared on the screen. Happened just once. What do I need to do for all albums to appear?

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Never seen that on mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked my son about when it happened as he was in the car with me. He seems to think it was when he was using this iPod.

·
2013 Altima 3.5 SV no nav
811 Posts
I asked my son about when it happened as he was in the car with me. He seems to think it was when he was using this iPod.
That would explain it. It works with iPod. You would also have to have the artwork in iTunes. I had to use the "get artwork" feature when ripping my CDs into iTunes and even then some of them didn't look up. I had to find the image using Google and then use the "get info" feature and manually add the artwork. Took me a while to check all 7000 songs and get them all updated. Then when I synced my iPod the next time all the artwork worked in the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That would explain it. It works with iPod. You would also have to have the artwork in iTunes. I had to use the "get artwork" feature when ripping my CDs into iTunes and even then some of them didn't look up. I had to find the image using Google and then use the "get info" feature and manually add the artwork. Took me a while to check all 7000 songs and get them all updated. Then when I synced my iPod the next time all the artwork worked in the car.
I believe it is through using the iPod.

I normally stream my music from Apple Music through Bluetooth in my car. But one time I had my phone (iPhone 6+) plugged in via USB port and it picked up my playlist up through the iPod feature of the radio. Instantly noticed it was showing the album covers, whereas through Bluetooth it doesn't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts