The Nissan Club banner

Radio screen - album cover

7K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bad Vlad 
#1 ·
While playing music one time, I believe from a thumb drive, the cover artwork of the album appeared on the screen. Happened just once. What do I need to do for all albums to appear?

#4 ·
That would explain it. It works with iPod. You would also have to have the artwork in iTunes. I had to use the "get artwork" feature when ripping my CDs into iTunes and even then some of them didn't look up. I had to find the image using Google and then use the "get info" feature and manually add the artwork. Took me a while to check all 7000 songs and get them all updated. Then when I synced my iPod the next time all the artwork worked in the car.

#6 ·
I know this is an old post. I hope I still get a little feedback. I just saw the same thing while playing music from my thumb drive. I looked into the USB folder and it gave me an otion of turning the artwork on or off. I turned it on and didn't see any changes. The images for the songs were jpeg files. There are no instructions in the manual for making the artwork appear on screen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.