The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just drove my car in the rain. It was pretty cool. I wasnt really scared, ok well I was sorta but it was ok. I just drove at speed limit and avoided puddles and it was fine. Nothing to worry about except big puddles!:angel1:

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i think only the 2.5's can convert to WAI, nick, but i'm not sure. Also, I got lazy and decided not to convert it, lol. I've been driving in it, including when we got the heavy rain last week, and I haven't had any probs, yes, avoid puddles, that is key.

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
my cai is custom, and damn, i had to drive through a puddle today that seemed like a lake, i parked at my destination and popped the hood, my intake was soaked and the water even got on the engine cover, let's just say that was a big splash. it's because i don't have that protective bottom under the engine anymore, my car scraped too much, so i just took it off.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
scraped too much? who cares. HOLY SHIT!!! I just saw ur list of mods...ok, where did u find the fast relay blinkers?????? and how do u like the hotshot headers??????? What is a carbon fiber "TYPE" hood??????? What size str8 pipiing did you get and is there a really noticeable gain in power????Is it mid range, low-end, or high-end power?????

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want the fast blinker relay also!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts