The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search for "noise" and no one seems to have this. As I'm drving there's a slight rattle on the front passenger side, sounds almost like a some object is hitting againt something else in the glove compartment or the side pocket. I noticed last night, but thought it was just something I had in the front. But then today I took everything out and it's still making the rattle! It's svery slight, but now that I know it's there it's all I hear. Any Suggestions?

G

·
Take a look under the passanger seat. There is a duct for rear seat heat and it just moves around. I found it making a click/creek noise when I turned to the left. Took a piece of foam weatherstrip and encased it. Took a long time to figure out where it came from and I initially thought it was from the glove box and dash area.

·
Registered
58 Posts
RE:STU

Yeah...check the sunglasses holder. I had a noise that sounded like it was coming from behind the glove box too. Turned out to be my sunglasses.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My car has a noise also in the glove box area. I noticed a loose object the right of the door behind the plastic part of the dash. I shoved some foam in and it stopped. I did not take the glove box out, I might do that today, and see what the thingy is.

:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Okay boys, this f**'d me up. Same rattling type of noise. From the dash I thought. After doing the ear radar and almost falling off the road twice. it was the sun visor that I failed to put back on its hook securely. I was a mess after that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Virtuoso

Yeah...I am so paraniod of rattles I can't stand it. My cubby hole has some CD cases in it that were rattling today. I am about to clean out everything and drive it real slow!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.