The Nissan Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought new tires 2 months ago

and 7,000 miles lata i got a tire rotation. for some reason the steering wheel and pedals do alot of shaking while driving around 60 and up.

so i go to get wheel balance, its seemed to help while going straight but when slighty turing going at those speeds it does the rattling, what can this be. ??? please help :confused:

·
Next Mod....New Wife
89 Posts
I have 1999 GXE, and everytime I hit a bump i hear like the sound of metal clanking. Its weird...just started doing that recently.
:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
selimited said:
I bought new tires 2 months ago

and 7,000 miles lata i got a tire rotation. for some reason the steering wheel and pedals do alot of shaking while driving around 60 and up.

so i go to get wheel balance, its seemed to help while going straight but when slighty turing going at those speeds it does the rattling, what can this be. ??? please help :confused:
It could be the tie rod ends, or your alignment. If you get it aligned the mechanic will notice the tie rods if they are damaged. Or just take it to one to look at if you dont know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i still cant figure out the problem. it also make a loud squeeking noise when i go around 5 mph. i just can figure out what that is.
i have ziex 502 or 520 tires, any help would be cool again.

·
Resistance is futile
1,713 Posts
selimited said:
i still cant figure out the problem. it also make a loud squeeking noise when i go around 5 mph. i just can figure out what that is.
i have ziex 502 or 520 tires, any help would be cool again.
Hmmm. . front end wobble AND low speed squeak. My first guess is warped rotor(s).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.