The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied this section from the article.... read the part about the screening for Ray carefully....

"Ray" star Foxx, a classically trained pianist best known as a comic actor, could join the Oscar hunt for his turn as musician Charles. Before shooting, Foxx had a chance to sit with Charles for some coaching to adapt his own keyboard style to that of the blind pianist's.

"I hit a wrong note and he went, `Ah, hell no, hell no. Now why would you do that?'" Foxx joked, switching to an imitation of Charles' faltering drawl.

A rough cut of the film was screened for Charles shortly before his death in June, Foxx said.

"He watched it alone, and it was probably a good thing, just in case he wanted to say, `Ah, hell no, hell no. Somebody call Eddie Murphy.' But no, he loved it.

"Still, you want a person to get their flowers before they pass away," Foxx said, lamenting that Charles would not be around for the film's premiere. "I would have loved to be with him, watching him, as all these people just enjoy a beautiful testament to his life. But probably in classic style of Ray Charles, he might have said, `I ain't going to sit through all that.'"

How is that possible....????

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
What the f*ck?? Filming wrapped up before he died, he watched the rough cut. Does that not make sense? I must be missing something :confused:

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HES FUCKING BLIND.... HOW DO YOU WATCH ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE BLIND...

BTW... I'M ON MY 5th CUP OF DOUBLE EXPRESSO... THATS RIGHT... NOT COFFEE.... BUT FUCKING EXPRESSO

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
EDC said:
HES FUCKING BLIND.... HOW DO YOU WATCH ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE BLIND...

BTW... I'M ON MY 5th CUP OF DOUBLE EXPRESSO... THATS RIGHT... NOT COFFEE.... BUT FUCKING EXPRESSO
It was in braile.:rolleyes: I'm sure he just sat in front of a screen and listened.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gonna get stoned tonight and watch Half Baked with a blindfold....

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
mrdeucie said:
Even the previews of this movie don't seem interesting to me. This seems more like it should be a made for TV movie.
Word, I saw it when I saw the Bourne Supremecy, too f*cking cheesy & bland for the big screen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts