The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Strada, another dissatisfied customer...

Driving home tonight I turned a bend to find a cone in the middle of the road. Of course it was on its side only showing the black bottom to me so I didn't see it till the last second. And of course it hit my Srada lip and split it in two.:angry4: It was right in front of a police station, I dunno how the retards let a cone from their parking lot sit in the middle of the road. Moral of the story... Strada's products look nice until they bump ANYTHING.:angry2:

EDIT: Sorry, title should say Strada.

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
A stock bumper would be junk too. I hit racoons softer than that cone two times and wasted my stock urethane bumper cover both times. Take your next bumper cover and lay up another 20 or so layers of glass on it until it weighs 75 lbs. maybe then it'll survive a cone hit lol!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Did the same about 8 years ago, going 60mph hit a opossum, it completely ripped 1/2 my bumper off.

If you figure how fast you were going, imagine if you car was standing still and someone threw a 10lb projectile at your car @ 60mph and think what whould happen.

Depending on your speed, I don't think that your lip cracking is such a bad thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts