The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Ummm no bass from my 6.5 infinity references at all....

Ok I have a problem.....I run these speakers off the stock 6 cd changer HU and when the balance is set at the middle....there is no bass coming from my 6.5 infinity reference in the rear deck! But if I set the balance to either side (L or R)....the bass comes back.....i donno whats wrong. Maybe they aren't getting enough RMS watts from the HU? I donno. Help me guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sounds like a possible phasing problem. Do you have the +/- wiring correct. Double check that. It's a long shot but it might just be it.

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks man! You were right! My L speaker wasn't wired correctly....stupid me :D Thanks again!

·
Registered
30 Posts
GREAT, glad it was a simple problem! :D

How do you like the Inifinity references?

I was thinking of getting those at one point and still might get them. My Blaupunkts in the rear deck don't fit right and rattle somewhat. :x

JB

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 6.5 infinity references are very good. Very nice midbass but the highs are very clear but its too smooth for my taste. Overall its very good. Get it! I am probably going to get a set of Infinity components in the front too. Kappa or Reference....tough choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts