The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when someone asks a question - whether old or new, can we please not tell them to do a search. How are we gonna keep this board going if people (newbies) can't ask a basic question.. just my 2 cents.

·
210 Posts
its not even the fact that people tell the newbies to do a search, it's HOW some people tell them. RUDE ASS FOOLS!

·
22,052 Posts
There are a few pricks here...I have been that guy on occassion. But I think for the most part the good outweigh the bad. Certain people get off on being a jackass, like Sleazyjizzy, whatever the fuck his name is. Don't let assheads like that get to you.

If it was all pretty flowers it would get old. We need a little fire under the seat to get the topics flowing.

·
8,809 Posts
Fuck you all :) Especially that punk Peterson

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
why all the whining?

Its not how you tell them to search... its when..

Telling them to search is good... especially when its a topic that's been covered 50 times..

it all depends on the topic... with the board rebuilding up, we have to take that into account too..

Don't harp on telling someone to search... I've gotten several thank yous myself because in the past, the answer can be found quicker than a new topic and waiting for responses...

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
Peterson said:
I'm not talking smack about you Victor.
I know... I have no beef with anyone here... its all cool... Just as nismoboi talks about folks telling newbies to search, I know I tell everyone.. I'm Equal Opportunity :D

I just think that this type of topic runs on a cycle.. we tell a newbie to search.. instead of constructive critizism, they take it all wrong and go off in a huff posting stuff like this.

really, how many of us at our jobs hate to be asked the same exact thing OVER AND OVER again? same thing here...

yeah, some folks can be more tactful and tell one to search nicer, I'll grant that, but this is the internet.. by its own nature the internet is rude...

We have to learn to put our feelings aside along with egos and just go with the flow... its not like I'd ever see someone on the westcoast who rudely told me to search.. just move on folks....

so peace out folks and enjoy....

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
mrdeucie said:
Hi Cory! Hi Victor!

Yeah it does get annoying when newbies ask a question that has been asked a few billlion times.

You guys should make a sticky telling them to do a search before asking.
now you know why I asked in MOD forum.. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts