The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased my 1994 Nissan Altima GXE (Auto). i must say im so glad i got a nissan instead of another honda i had a 96 accord before this car and my alty was alot faster than my accord was. except 1st gear. but i have a couple of questions i want ask.
i'm gonna but my bluebird motor next month. i wanted to know is the motor worth installing. and i want to do a tranny conversion. my friend told me to get the 93 SE-R sentra tranny but i thought all the sentra trim levels used the same tranny. is the gear ratio different on the sentras and alty?? and i also wanted to put different seats in something more bolstered. should i go wit the 240sx S14 SE seats, Sentra SE-R seats or the alty SE seats?? can someone give me some info on this....

p.s. i'm really upset that everyone let me buy a honda before a nissan.:angry2:

p.s. can the s14 headlights fit on the alty or will it require 2much work

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i just finished reading a post on the bluebird swap and i totally changed my mind i think i'mma work with my KA..i want to build my car to run 13's so i really dont want a beast i still have to drive it everyday.

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
either build it for turbo or nitrous...and NA altima is capable of hitting 13's (SHAWN) but it all depends on what you wanna do and how much money you got! search around a bit in the Turbo forums and look around for info on SHAWN's old Altima. should give you more ideas.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aite man i'mma go check it out thanks for the info i would love to have a 13sec all motor alty and go around picking on SRT's in my area hahaha well i'mma see what i can do i only want to spend 4-5g's on the motor .my girlfriend just had my babyboy so i gotta cut back on spendings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts