The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know.....on the front and rear sprint springz.......wat iz top and wat iz bottom..........on a spring u have one end w/ closer together coilz and one end w/ farther apart coilz.....wat side iz top n bottom for the front and rear.....i jus recieved my sprintz from aaron and i dont wanna read threw 8 pagez of *SEARCH* material........i wanna get them on NOWWWWWWWWWW......and im going to cut a coil off the front to make an even ride....do i cut a coil off the top or bottom??????

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had a shop put mine on. Any performance shop should be able to tell if it even makes a difference. I wouldn't cut a coil off, the springs are made to take the load with that much coil. Cutting the springs can effect the ride and the way the spring performs.

I have Sprints and the front is not that much higher, but if it bothers you... cut the fronts.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u posted a reply that DOEZNT EVEN ANSWER my question......I KNOW EVERYTHING U STATED.......PPL HAVE CUT THERE SPRINTZ IN THE PAST AND HAVE NOTICED NO DIFFERENCE IN RIDE QUALITY.......so go post useless stuff somewhere besidez my thread.....im not completely retarded.......i KNOW alot more about car shyt then you.......and to prove it.....YOU HAD A SHOP DO YOUR STRUTZ AND SPRINGZ......i can do a strut/spring job quicker then u can take a shit....doing a strut job iz a NO BRAINER

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
It doesn't matter if you install them upside down, you won't notice. Just install them so that the tighter coils are on the bottom. And if your cutting a coil, def. cut the one off the looser side (farther apart).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Damn thats pretty quick. I bet you could make alot of money if you opened your own shop. Just curious would you charge flat rate or hourly????

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shit for strutz and springz........i charge a flat rate....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts