The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious as to what all of you people that have GC's and Weapon-R coil-overs do after raising/lowering your car. I know that there aren't many times that you have to do this, but I'm in MI where winters are harsh, and I would want to be able to put it back to regular ride height in the winter and then lower it in the summer. (if at all possible) It doesn't seem logical that I would have to realign my car every time I do this. Most of the people I've spoken with don't even realign. I'd appreciate any responses/answers to my question. Thanks again to all that reply.

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
you won't need to man. i raise and lower my car all the time and never an alignment problem

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks again for the quick and simple answer. I've never had experience with Coil-overs, and I don't have a shop that I can put the car up on a lift or anything, will it be easy for me to adjust the ride height at home? Sorry for asking questions that can be easily answered once I get the product, but I'm just extremely curious. Thanks.

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
you'll have to get the car onto a floorjack since there can't be any load on the springs to adjust them. but otherwise adjusting them is very simple

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So when I initially install my KYB's and Coil-overs, do I need to realign? Then after that I can adjust without realignment?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts