The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALlright, i have searched through the forums and i have foundout that to take hte rear deck off i have to take out the seats and then disconnect the 3rd brake light. WHere is the connector that i have to disconnect and how do i do it? I have 1995 Altima GXE but it had a spoiler put of after the previous owner bought the car new. I have everything out of my backseat, i just need to findout what it looks like and how you disconnect the 3rd brake light. The brakelight on the deck doesnt work becasue there is a light on the spoiler. Any information would be very helpful.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Go to Kragen or Autozone. and buy a Chilton or Hayes (sp? manual. It'll tell you how to do this and a lot more.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Push the 3rd brake lamp assembly to the left with your hand. It should pop out. From there you will see the connector you need to disconnect. Use a mini flathead screw driver to pop the lock on the connector.

·
RIP 6/24/07
1,611 Posts
REVEREND D said:
Push the 3rd brake lamp assembly to the left with your hand. It should pop out. From there you will see the connector you need to disconnect. Use a mini flathead screw driver to pop the lock on the connector.
yeah what he said!

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
dood, I took mine out, its a bitch, its just designed to fit tight, you gotta pull hard! I took mine out like 3 or 4 times, the last time I did, it was in so tight that the cheap plastic piece of s*it broke! I superglued it back together and it works fine. once you get it loose then finding the connector to unplug it will not be a problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts