The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who are considering this, I'd suggest not buying from www.lowellhayes.com

he charged me $250 shipped for junk. I had to replace the calipers and backing plates. the plates were smashed and the pistons were frozen in the caliper. $250 is not a bad price if youre getting decent stuff. I replaced all my rotors w/ brembo cross drilled and slotted. pbr pads all the way around, and stainless steel lines. I'd recomend this conversion for anyone w/ drums. the difference is amazing.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks all. the swap is not hard. just time consuming. when I do big jobs on my car, I like to look at it as if I were playing w/ legos. seems to make the job much easier. The cables were not that hard. It just sucks working under the car with dirt and stuff falling in your eyes.

Kenny. yeah thats my boys s14. Its coming along nicely as well. Look for a kat project in that very soon.

I forgot to mention. my car got new wheel bearings all the way around, and new window tint. today, I'm going to install a new walbro pump. I noticed I'm going lean up high in the rpms after the JWT cam install.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts