The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
812-317
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have done a rear disc conversion, how much did the rear assemblies set you back? I'd like to do it myself, but aren't sure how much I'm looking at spending to do it. Thanks!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Its really all about luck I would say...I got mine of a totaled Alty out in in VA. Got the whole thing for $150.00 . Its just finding the right alty at the right time. If not . go to the dealer and get raped. Its your call.

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
I got the complete assembly- spindles/calipers/lines for $150 from a junk yard and got my Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors as a 4 corner set from Henrik for $350 including pads...

·
Registered
194 Posts
how hard is it to do this job?? ive been thinkin the same but dont know how hard it is???

·
812-317
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as I can tell, it's more a question of finding the parts and and having the time to do it. It's not easy, but worth it.

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
IME, finding the parts at the right price is the biggest difficulty so far. Install is very straight forward (though time consuming) Straight forward as in replacing the front whole steering knuckle assy.

I got my set for under 150 w/ brand new rotors + pads after shopping around.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Are the cylinders the same in 2 and 4 wheel disc models?
Is it a mattre of jsut swapping out lines calipers mounts?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts