The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rally Edition
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i got rear-ended again! first it was a civic and now an accord. what's up with those honda drivers? haha jk;) yeah the kids from senate at my school were throwing candy into everyone's cars as they were leaving the parking lot and one hit the kid's head behind my car and he didn't see me brake. wasn't bad... just some paint chipped off. but a po-po man came by while i got his name and # and gave us these sheets to fill out. we're going to call each other tonight to figure things out.

i'm not going to file an accident report for insurance reasons. he said he'd pay cash for it. so i'm all good

my rear bumper got misaligned last year when the civic hit me going 30 when i was already stopped at a redlight... idiot. anyways i never got money from that person so do you think i should get the money for a whole new rear bumper from this kid? he doesn't know i was rear-ended before.

·
Rally Edition
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah. i'm leaving for work so i won't respond to anything til about 9:30 tonight
thanks

·
Rally Edition
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you say i should do? stay with a f*cked up bumper or pay a lot of insurance?

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
go to the delaer or body shop.. tell them to look at it.. and whatever the repairs are, tell the kid about it and show him quotes.. go to about 3 shops...

Karmas a bitch but so is stupidity.. how do you REALLY know some more of the bumper wasn't misaligned after he hit it? see where I'm going at.. don't screw him by claiming medical, but get the bumper fixed and shit... right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts