The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I cant get no sleep!
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who just bought a 96 alty for $2000. Cheap price, except it has a pretty good hit by the gas tank and even left the trunk not a perfect fit. I dont believe it can be fixed w/ bondo or pulled out because of the bend in the body. Has anyone had that problem and how much was it to fix?(rough est.):confused:

·
I don't drive an Altima
3,840 Posts
well when i had to have my rear quarter replaced when i got hit with paint labor and a bunch of other little shit it was about 3600
oh by the way nice user name

·
I cant get no sleep!
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats not cheap at all, he was figuring 1000 tops. lol. Did they cut off the back quarter and re-weld one on? Did you have to get the gas tank re-centered or what?

·
I don't drive an Altima
3,840 Posts
Ridin-Clean-On-That-Blow said:
thats not cheap at all, he was figuring 1000 tops. lol. Did they cut off the back quarter and re-weld one on? Did you have to get the gas tank re-centered or what?

they did cut the rear quarter off and welded a new one. and there was a little suspension work that had to be done. the gas tank was fine.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Ridin-Clean-On-That-Blow said:
got a estimate for 2 g's but its at rinky dink body shop. BTW, how do i post pics of the accident?
find a place to host them like cardomain, imagestation, mac.com, etc. Then link to them once they are uploaded to your folder on those site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts