The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I Am My Altima's Bitch
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious, since I dont have my car yet I cant look, but are there rear HVAC vents in the Altima? I noticed these while checking out the teardown someone did on their car. I cant find any reference to them anywhere else.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
thas where u stash ur drugs if u were to ever get pulled over...haha...jk

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
^^ah man never thought bout that...i need to go clean my car out now...hahah...

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
lol...i highly doubt the cops are gonna check the engine compartment for drugs...they'd check for racing mods but that's probably it. Plus there are so many little place you could stash it. Also, that little cubby thing in the trunk, on the left side under the carpet is a good place to cuz i've had my car searched b4(the interior and trunk) and the guy lifted the carpet in the trunk but still didn't know about that little storage cubby. I had cigs in there and i was 17, lol.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
lol...i highly doubt the cops are gonna check the engine compartment for drugs...they'd check for racing mods but that's probably it. Plus there are so many little place you could stash it. Also, that little cubby thing in the trunk, on the left side under the carpet is a good place to cuz i've had my car searched b4(the interior and trunk) and the guy lifted the carpet in the trunk but still didn't know about that little storage cubby. I had cigs in there and i was 17, lol.
A good place for me in in the airbox, I can stash anything in there. Not like I do though. lol

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
hated when cops search my car...they take so damn looooong....hahaha....i have a clean record and still they search me....just cause im an asian guy with a shaved head and nice car dun mean im up to something..

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,269 Posts
I keep mine in my ass...Cops don't usually look there. The 40oz are a little uncomfortable

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes, There is heat for the rear passengers!

You have to make sure you have the control position so the air come out below....

If you put your hand under the front seat near the vent you can feel the warm air coming out

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
That car tear down belongs to Moi....

Those are the vents below the front seats that blow back to the rear seat feet.

And as for hiding drugs in the engine.... Don't you all watch cops??? They always find the drugs in the air filter. People always stash it there!

Common places for stashing drugs:

- behind radio
- behind air vents
- in Air filter box
- behind back seat
- in spare tire
- in tire on the ground
- in gas tank
- in headliner or door panel

You all gotta watch cops. It's an instruction manual on the ways to NOT be a stupid criminal (because they are the ones getting CAUGHT!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts