The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today after paying for a toll booth i floored it, i went forward a little and than felt tire spinning in the back and it feels like its trying to get a grip in the back. I recently rotated my tires from the front to rear and vice versa, and the ones in the back are really really bald. I also have some really messed up struts that are cracked in the back. Could it be either my struts are screwed up or my tires just going bald?

·
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saving money for 17s

·
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well since my car doesnt have traction due to struts not pushing down correctly and the tires not having enough grip, it could happen mathmatically (sp) and in the world of physics.

·
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm, wrong physics theory, not spin but slide because of a smaller resistance coeffiencent than it is required for it to roll. was on my last physics practice final.

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Peterson said:
So you think that a lack of traction or physics or whatever you want to use as justification, will cause the rear wheels on a FWD car to spin?

Pass the pipe this way....
Well, he DID say he had just rotated the tires, so maybe his "drive tires" ended up in back by mistake....:D

·
Registered
156 Posts
kierandill said:
Well, he DID say he had just rotated the tires, so maybe his "drive tires" ended up in back by mistake....:D

LOL....maybe he can teach me that trick for Ripley's....I might be able to make money off of that one.
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts