The Nissan Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
Dynamt won't help, There's not much you can do, jus have to live with it.

·
Nissan Pimp *stolen*
413 Posts
AS per my signature.... get really drunk, then when you look at it, it will all look like normal (but only in the rear view!)

BTW, I do not condone drinking and driving, so only do this while the vehicule is not in motion!

·
Registered
453 Posts
tm8838 said:
take it off
Damn straight... only solution known to car audio enthusiasts worldwide. :p

I haven't had a rear view mirror for about a year now... I can't even really count the two years before... it was on the floor more than it was on the windshield.

I got tired of buying those glue kits...

·
I can't type
522 Posts
My 94 GLE has the mirror screwed into the roof, not glued onto the windshield. If this is the case, there is a screw on the bottom of it. I tightened this screw VERY tight-I have to loosen the screw to adjust the mirror. I did this like a year ago and havent had a problem since. Just so ya know I'm running 1500 watts and this solution has held up!

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
1,888 Posts
rf_fanatic said:
My 94 GLE has the mirror screwed into the roof, not glued onto the windshield. If this is the case, there is a screw on the bottom of it. I tightened this screw VERY tight-I have to loosen the screw to adjust the mirror. I did this like a year ago and havent had a problem since. Just so ya know I'm running 1500 watts and this solution has held up!
the screws that attach it to the roof or somewhere else.............:confused:

·
Registered
789 Posts
I just left my mirror up there rattling, can hardly see out of it, but I guess I'm a member of the pieces of sun visor thingie falling into your lap club, damn screw vibrated out and hit me :angry4:

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
3,816 Posts
I haven't had a rear view for some years. I was actually going to get the 99 Maxima rear view and mount it. The Max's mounts on the headliner. Yet another crazy project by yours truly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.