The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard Nissan ad on the radio on the way to work today (northern California). Nissan was advertising $1,500 rebate or 2% loan rate for qualified buyers on 2005 Altimas and Titans only.:cool:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Cool, just remember just because they give you a rebate doesn't mean your paying less for the car. What I mean is you're still paying the taxes and registration fees ofthe car before the damn rebate is applied. If I were you I'd tell thedealer to keep their rebate but lower the price of the car to the rebates value so that you wont have to pay higher taxes on the purchase or a higher registration fee (DMV). As for the 2% taht's cool, I got mine last year @ 1.9%. Remember start negotiating the car's price from their invoice cost, don't negotiate from their asking price.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
They got to do better than that .....A lot better to get me to buy another......

Example.

0% for 60 months

Free Extended warranty

6000 cash back...;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
When I bought my 05' it was 2% or $1000... the $1500 is for the Titan and Xterra... they are giving $3250 for the new Armada

Figure out what will be best for you. If you plan on keeping the car for 4-5 years then do the 2%, if not then take the money...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts