The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
BUCK FUTTER
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people... I think I've come to the realization that yes, this particular engine is pretty well coming to an end. Can anyone recommend some good places to find a replacement engine relatively cheap, local, and at good quality? Yeah, those words don't go together, but I can hope can't I? :D

·
Keepin' It Real
726 Posts
Jayman,

Dump the alty in the trash and buy a new car bro!End of Story!

Im just telling you the truth the way it is...dont put anymore money into that car, you would be better of buying another used car over repairing the alty, especially over getting a new rebuilt engine in there IMO!!!

Think about it, be wise with your money!!! Why put a used rebuilt engine into the alty when you can sell it for what is worth??? (not much...since I know your body condition and that you have a lot of miles on the car) - Sorrry Im not trying to put you down bro...I just telling it how it is!!! Get an 94-97 accord, or something like that, doesnt cost too much and has good value!!!

Im just trying to help you out before you end up wasting money on the alty...I got a new tranny for mine and now I wish I just sold the damn thing and got an accord or maxima.

Peace,

Shawn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts