The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bro bought some for his svt contour but then he sold it and his new rx-7 already has racing seats, i need to know if the seats will fit and if they will where do i find brackets for them.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
How many seats? 2 or 4? Because you WON'T be able to fit them in the back seat. As for the Recaro's fitting up front, that all depends on the brackets. You will have to take it to a place that makes like roll cages and etc and have them look at it. Why you ask? Because eaither the stock brackets are going to have to be welded or the Recaro brackets are going to have to be, or both. I can almost guarentee some fabrication is going to be needed. ;)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
SPARCO.HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! But bro its going to cost you a lot of money to get seats in(Trust me I went through a lot to get them in) But I love my seats! Just need to get use to them!
SOrry about the pic it sucks!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
It all depends on what brand seat you get! And if its reclineable or not etc.!! And getting sliders and brackets should run you about 200 and up to get made unless you get Corbeau brackets and sliders and their seats which they are made for the altima, well let me know if you need any more help!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
7,228 Posts
Smacko...are those torino's?? i want some!! And hopefully when I get enough dough...I can get them custom fitted onto the back seats...I was thinkin...puttin two racings seats in the back...and having a nitrous bottle in between...hellz yea...:D I also want a full roll cage too...no purpose...just for show...:D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
7,228 Posts
smacko said:
Bro racing seats will not fit in the back seat!! TRUST ME!! They would hit the roof cause they are too high!

Damn...what if you angled them...to like, recline a little more? Or would that be stupid?? Cuz i'm figuring it's gonna lean a little to far. What about lowering the floorboard? Aboslutely NOTHING will work?? What about shaving off part of the top of the seat...and restitching it...will that work??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.