The Nissan Club banner

Redline Time Attack! April 28,29 ButtonWillow

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  kognition 
#1 ·
April 28th and 29th at ButtonWillow Raceway, Bakersfield California

Who else besides me is running? I am in unlimited RWD. :shift:

To register,
Go to redlinetimeattack dot com. Sorry, i can't enter the actual url because i am a newb here.

#6 ·
hah, there aren't many time attackers on this site. Hell, there aren't many members on this site with cars worthy of time attack anyway...:sadwavey: Going out to this? Good luck if you do, post the results up!

And I saw your car in the other thread of yours, it looks pretty good. Lol, fat roll cages always make me feel warm inside :D

#7 ·
Thank's
We have 2 time attack Z's also.
But i like to check out new forums just to see who is out there doing what. :weightlift:
I am a sponsor of the Redline series this year, so we are doing all of the events including Ontario Canada.

Red Lion said:
hah, there aren't many time attackers on this site. Hell, there aren't many members on this site with cars worthy of time attack anyway...:sadwavey: Going out to this? Good luck if you do, post the results up!

And I saw your car in the other thread of yours, it looks pretty good. Lol, fat roll cages always make me feel warm inside :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.