The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
boosted
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm off until sunday, then I go back out for more training for 10 more weeks. I'm just chilling now, relaxing while I can. My dad downloaded AIM, but it's not working for some strange reason. So, what's good? I hope I could get a little meet going before I go away again.

·
8,809 Posts
heh, that's exactly what's gonna happen :sarcasm:. two options, become and officer and put little if any truth to the statement you just made, or remain an enlisted man then end up delivering counter tops for a living after you do your four and get out. the military is a joke all they do is blow smoke up your ass to loosen it up a bit for when they stick it to you like a girly man.

p.s. No business that is worth working for gives two ****s if you were ever in the military.

·
boosted
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, thanks for the encouragement :( . I'm a reservist, so I gotta do 1 weekend per month for 6 years. I'm still going to school, so I'm still gonna find me a good job no matter what.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Phil Blunts said:
the military is a joke all they do is blow smoke up your ass to loosen it up a bit for when they stick it to you like a girly man.

p.s. No business that is worth working for gives two ****s if you were ever in the military.
it's all what you make of it,it all depends on why you joined in the first place.you shouldn't tell people it's not worth it just because you had a bad time or because of what you've heard.
i've been an airplane mech in the military for 5 years, i'm about to do 4 more and i'm going to get my a&p license(which they're going to pay for)
i don't know about you, but i think 9 years experience with an a&p license it's gonna look damn good on my resume.
i'm sure a lot of people will agree that major airlines are buisinesses worth working for.

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
Phil Blunts said:
heh, that's exactly what's gonna happen :sarcasm:. two options, become and officer and put little if any truth to the statement you just made, or remain an enlisted man then end up delivering counter tops for a living after you do your four and get out. the military is a joke all they do is blow smoke up your ass to loosen it up a bit for when they stick it to you like a girly man.

I seriously doubt I could've gotten a job at GDOTS without my military training. :( They were definately worth working for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts