The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Trinispeed
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wzup? Hey I was wondering is there an easier way to remove the pin stripe of your car, or do you have to just use your hand and have a lot of patients...Do you think I should remove it?..I don't like the goal color...What do you think?

·
$ make my Engine go Round
569 Posts
Personally I don't know why everyone removes them. Its actually one of the reasons i bought my car since i never have liked all white cars (although I do now). Mine is black and gray on a white car and I think it looks a lot better than with it off. But if you have a dark color with a light stripe i think those look kinda ugly and should be removed. Basically this comes down to personal preference we really can't tell you which way it looks better, that's your call.

I have heard the best way to take em off is just heat it up and peel. Use goo gone if any residue remains.

: )

·
Registered
585 Posts
there's no need for a hair dryer. -just let your car sit in the hot sun for a few hours and then peel it off with your finger nails.
it'll leave residue from the glue, but that'll fade after many washes.
and if your car is a little bit older, you'll see two different tones of paint. this fading is cause from the sun. don't worry about it, it'll blend in after a month or two.

·
114 Posts
yeah let sit in the sun for a while your pin stripe will pull right off. I did mine and it came out really well. There's a little tone difference on my white alty but its really not noticeable.

·
Banned
0 Posts
NoKuntrol said:
there's no need for a hair dryer. -just let your car sit in the hot sun for a few hours and then peel it off with your finger nails.
it'll leave residue from the glue, but that'll fade after many washes.

but if you want to do it in the comfort of a garage, use a hairdryer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts