The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slide up in the altima...
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, need some help?? i am takin out the rear seats, got the bottom portion off, then took the 2 bottom 10mm bolts off the top portion, it wont budge? any ideas, i also removed the 2 screws inside the arm rest, gimme some tips?? thanks peace

·
Registered
283 Posts
It's just hooked in 2 or 3 places. All you have to do is push up hard and they should come unhooked. If you kinda pull the top back by where your speakers are you should be able to see what I am talking about and how it is held in place.

·
w00t
89 Posts
oh shit! i didnt know the top part came off,,,,SHIT! im trying that tomarrow.errrr today whatever it is now

·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah imma try it out tomorrow after school, it was a pain in the ass the first time i tried, so hopefully it will work this time....If not ill just beat the S*** outta it...lol

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,507 Posts
my rear seats and rear pannelling are currently out of my car (was looking for rattles), its not hard, took me 5 minutes

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
there are the two middle bolts then on the sides of the top portion on either side @ the bottom next to the doors there should be two more bolts. THen you can just lift it up and out and wiggle it to get it out.

·
Registered
884 Posts
NO WAY!! On the first Gen's there are four bolts on the back seat. The two lower bolts that are hidden by the lower part of the seat, and then pull down the arm rest and there are two more bolts at the bottom of the pass through hole.

I had the seats out of my 94 Altima about 900 times!!! I have already sold it to a lady at my work (This was the web page for the car) and now I have the 2002 altima! (Posting new 2002 info here!)

·
Registered
205 Posts
4 bolts huh?
i've only heard of the 2 bolts that were hidden by the lower part of the seat... good lookin out man!

good webpages too man =)

·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i thought that was clear that there was 4 bolts, 2 more in side the armrest..but good job on keepin up on it, i havent gotten around to tryin it yet, too much s*** to do for school, anyone else stressed out as much as i am about school?????...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts