The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2010 2.5 SL
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new wiper blades. Are there any aftermarket blades that will fit in the OEM housing? I'm sure I can get replacements from Courtesy, but that's a lot of shipping for such an inexpensive item.

Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I need new wiper blades. Are there any aftermarket blades that will fit in the OEM housing? I'm sure I can get replacements from Courtesy, but that's a lot of shipping for such an inexpensive item.

Thanks.
Check out Trico flex. They are OEM like side sitting wiper blades. Can also be found at local Walmart

·
2010 2.5 SL
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had looked at those and, for some reason, I did not care for them. Since I have no legitimate reason for my dislike, I'll take another look.

But, full blades, as opposed to just refills, will be about the same price as getting the refills from Courtesy. I was hoping to just get some refills that fit without going the online route.

Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I had looked at those and, for some reason, I did not care for them. Since I have no legitimate reason for my dislike, I'll take another look.

But, full blades, as opposed to just refills, will be about the same price as getting the refills from Courtesy. I was hoping to just get some refills that fit without going the online route.

Thanks.
Go to your local nissan dealers and see if they will price match courtesy. Some may not do it. But i get why you need refills. Also dont get nissan wiper blades the new ones. They suck i will post a picture of how they look on 4th gen.

·
2010 2.5 SL
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go to your local nissan dealers and see if they will price match courtesy..
I do not exactly have a local Nissan dealer. Closest one is 30 minutes away and I have no reason to be in that area for quite some time.

Also dont get nissan wiper blades the new ones. They suck i will post a picture of how they look on 4th gen.
I have no idea what these sentences mean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts