Nissan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member Of Altimas.net
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need Some Instruction on how to install the back 6 / 1/2 on a 98 alitma plz can some one tell me the right step of doing it thanks malik

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
167 Posts
You have to start by taking out your back seats then folding down your back half then gaining access to tabs to loosen the back deck lid then access to the rear speakers. I think I have this right. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Laterz.

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
167 Posts
By the way, next time post this in the Car Audio section of the forum. Laterz.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
ALAM6969 said:
You have to start by taking out your back seats then folding down your back half then gaining access to tabs to loosen the back deck lid then access to the rear speakers. I think I have this right. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Laterz.
that's what it looks like in the Service manual..

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you have a third rear brake light, you'll probably have to take it off as well. Also, those side pannels between the rear glass and rear doors needed to come off on my 2001 Altima.

JB

·
Registered
30 Posts
if you have leather seats be careful. i had my sending unit replaced at the dealership, when i got my car back i noticed the leather was all scratched and ripped near the head rest. apparently when the service tech. removed the rear bottom seat and folded down the top seat, he kneeled on them, which made them rip and scratch. there is a mounting bracket that holds in the rear bottom seat that is very sharp. luckily i noticed before i left, and they ended up replacing my leather. basically what i'm saying is, if you have leather seats and you remove the rear bottom part of the seat, put something like a folded towel over the 2 brackets before folding down the top part of the seat.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
jayt9911
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing