The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Altima Driver by day...
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i want to replace the four factory speakers in my 2001 Nissan Altima. What is a good brand for a good price, i am looking to pay about 40-50$ a pair. I have heard Pioneer is the best. Please give me your input- thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can get plenty of good speakers in the $40-$50 range, but you'll have to look on ebay. I'd say the best thing in your ballpark would be some Infinity Reference coaxials. They're pretty efficient and should sound alright with stock power.

If you do save up your money, don't waste it on RF speakers...I used to have them and they sound alright...but definitely nothing special. RF makes solid amps and decent subs...and their head units are above average...but their speakers aren't all that great and anything you buy with the RF badge will most likely cost you more than it's worth.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Most any aftermarket speakers are better than the stock speakers. And like invisible21 said, there are good speakers in the $40-$50 range, and your best bet is to look on ebay.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Infinity has the best mids and highs I think for the $

·
Registered
382 Posts
My brother got some refurb Pioneer 3Way's off E-bay for $35 shipped.

He has an older Alpine deck, and the sound was drmaticly improved.

You will actually get better sound from an aftermarket deck.

StereoFX has some for around $100-150 that are good budget decks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.