The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 99.9% of the time you guys say something is a repost it's something I've never seen. As in the case of donnie's post about Matt (video) there was no mention about the previous thread...

I say we stop giving reposters such a hard time, because how are you supposed to search that shit?

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bet even this topic is a ****ing repost.... :lol:

1,407 Posts
It is and donnies repost was of a thread that was started Friday.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Thing is...we can't all be here all the time like some others. If something was posted 3 weeks ago there's a chance some of us missed it. I think Ry has something with the whole post a link thing.

·
Banned
400 Posts
Entry: redundant
Function: adjective
Definition: excessive
Synonyms: bombastic, de trop, diffuse, extra, inessential, inordinate, iterating, long-winded, loquacious, oratorical, padded, palaverous, periphrastic, pleonastic, prolix, reiterating, repetitious, spare, supererogatory, superfluous, supernumerary, surplus, tautological, unnecessary, unwanted, verbose, wordy

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
altima8 said:
About 99.9% of the time you guys say something is a repost it's something I've never seen. As in the case of donnie's post about Matt (video) there was no mention about the previous thread...
If you search "Matt", the original thread is the 3rd result. And the last reply in that original thread was posted the previous day. I don't have a problem with reposts of old things which many people probably didn't have the chance to see, the problem is when it's posted within days, sometimes within hours.
And I agree that if someone wants to call repost, should provide the link :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts