The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread should hopefully keep you all busy through the weekend.

Who do you respect most on this site, based on attitudes, habits, etc.?

There are actually a couple people who I look up to, whose comments/lifestyles have influenced my own, for the better. But I will post them a bit later. I want to hear your responses first.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
Fuck it. You asses are too immature for a thread like this.
I have people I respect and people I think should logoff and end themselves, but to name names would lead to a flame war or some kinda ghey eshannagins.

You know what I mean Rev.

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
def35 said:
I have people I respect and people I think should logoff and end themselves, but to name names would lead to a flame war or some kinda ghey eshannagins.

You know what I mean Rev.
We'll end up forming tribes or something...who knows. Def and BDA can be the Brownies.

Sorry Def, you're just not quite ready to be a full fledged girl scout. :D

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
Fuck it. You asses are too immature for a thread like this.

:lol:

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
Revvomaniac and psycho are on my list because they can hold an intelligent conversation about religion w/o stooping to "My truth is better than your truth" and "You better stock up on ice, because its going to be hot where you're going" tactics.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
YokoShima said:
We'll end up forming tribes or something...who knows. Def and BDA can be the Brownies.

Sorry Def, you're just not quite ready to be a full fledged girl scout. :D
:lol:

There are many, but I decided not to name any, as I feel I should name all or someone's feelings might get hurt, but that's too long to type. But rev, you were one of them.

And thank you jurrell. :)

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
There are many I respect on this site, even those i don't agree with politically. I will only say one name because he is hated on alot. Phil (Darvocet/The visionaries/descartes), he didn't really know me except for what I post but he went out of his way to help me out many times.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts