The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted about the e-brake last night but somehow it didn't show up. Anyways, does anyone know of reverse indiglos that are in kms/hour rather than miles?

Also, does anyone know if a Momo e-brake and boot would fit in a first gen?

Thanx in advance

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
I've been looking for them in KPH for a long time as well.

I asked SWA a few times, but I don't think it will every happen. Maybe we should look for euro style gagues that light up some what the same, from countries that use KPH. :dunno:

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
coach said:
No, that one is not it. It started off with Kastro saying he already posted it in the general forum but he is not getting any good answers or something like that....definitely not this one.

When someone moves a thread, it usually states that in the original forum right? Only thing I can think of is the moderator deleting it for posting on two forums or Kastro did it by accident?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I figured the moderator deleted it because of that but those in the general weren't answering my question at all. Anyways, Racing Gear, I didn't get to read what you wrote in the other thread regarding the e-brake so any info will be helpful. I'm giving up on the indiglos but I'm still determined to get an e-brake on there, specifically a Momo with the leather boot. If anyone has any feedback I really appreciate it because I hate the look of the stock one.

Thanx.

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
kastro0418 said:
Yeah I figured the moderator deleted it because of that but those in the general weren't answering my question at all. Anyways, Racing Gear, I didn't get to read what you wrote in the other thread regarding the e-brake so any info will be helpful. I'm giving up on the indiglos but I'm still determined to get an e-brake on there, specifically a Momo with the leather boot. If anyone has any feedback I really appreciate it because I hate the look of the stock one.

Thanx.
Hey Kastro,

My original response wasn't really helpful...I also wanted to know if the Momo e-brake handle would fit. if it does, I may also consider getting one to match my shifter & steering wheel.

Sorry!
Ken

·
Registered
363 Posts
I did not want to waste a thread so I am posting here. Kastro, check your PM that I sent you 2 days ago. I am out of the country on a sunny side vacation next week. It ( our another transaction) will have to be after Feb. 23rd.

Regards to indiglos gauges - reg. or reverse indiglos only come in mph, but they all do have kmph also on it in a smaller print. I have the reg. indiglo gauges and have no problem reading it in kmph. I was also looking into changing mine to a reverse one, but the ones on market just don't have the contrast lighting like the ones on vw cars.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey bk,

Yeah I got your PM but everytime I tried writing back it would tell me that your box was full. Anyhow, I also wanted to let you know that I had a better offer if you wanted to take it. Rather than paying the money that we decided on, I would be willing to give it to you at no charge if you would be willing to install the 90-91 integra lights on my car whenever they getv here. The reason for this is that I have two left hands when it comes to this sort of stuff, and I don't really want to pay anyone to do it. So let me know.

·
Registered
363 Posts
You got yourself a deal. If you have not order it, can you order one for me as well. I can pay you 1/2 of total cost including sh. If not I will order one for me since I have to do yours.

If you want I can install yours first, but what I have in mine is to do mine first and take note of exact tools, hardwares...etc. to do a proper install and save time. And yes, I will provide everything to do the install.

I have to pack and leave in 2 hrs. to Dominican Republic. we will work out the details when I get back. If you don't have the clear (ML side marker) I will do it for you, if you want. It took me several hrs to do mine ( lot of filing). but if I wore to do it again with a proper tool and know how, I can do a better job in 1/2 to 1hr.

Anyway, save that lip for me.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry man, I ordered it a week and a half ago so now I'm just waiting for their arrival. And I have BMW side markers so I'm alright. But I'll save the lip and have a nice trip.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sorry about the PM box been full. I have cleared it , so PM me for any details or page me.
Before I left for Vac., I was working on my Alti. ( water pump and small coolent hoses going into the AT was leaking - replaced the water pump and still needs to replace all 3 hoses, thermostate, coolent cap, and drive belt). The car is still apart, so I will do a dry run on teg. light install.

Let me know how soon you want this done and where. Give me about a week or so to finish up work on my car and to get everything needed for teg. install.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts