The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
answers would probably be on the old board.... but since they're not here, i thought i'd ask again...

was it a perfect fit? and which one was it from, Sentra 2.0 SE or Maxima?

·
Registered
425 Posts
this sounds good to me but is it really worth the money if u buy it from the dealer? and would u actually get the same results from it? being a stock muffler and all? personally i would not do such a switch but if u like the style and looks from those cars then go for it but better to get after market for the performance. i have a universal HP muffler and custom 2 1\4" piping and it made all the difference. hope this helps.

·
Registered
113 Posts
it was from a 2000 Maxima. The hangers fit perfectly so there was no need very ugly welding. However the piping needed minor fabrication to fit on straight. I should have redone all the piping.

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rex said:
it was from a 2000 Maxima. The hangers fit perfectly so there was no need very ugly welding. However the piping needed minor fabrication to fit on straight. I should have redone all the piping.

got any pics of it?

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rex said:
yeah whats your email address?
it's [email protected]

btw, i just checked with Greg Vogel, the parts manager at Mossy Nissan Oceanside, and he quoted me $280 plus the proper gaskets...

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rex said:
yeah whats your email address?
it's [email protected]

btw, i just checked with Greg Vogel, the parts manager at Mossy Nissan Oceanside, and he quoted me $280 plus the proper gaskets...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts