The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
thank you all. there's more to come....

black/yellow leather interior and some other crap to be announced later.

I was gonna change my member name to "black hornet" but that's taken already :(

·
I hate my Altima.
831 Posts
RicerX, I suggest getting those re-coated black; and dropping the car. It would look very nice if you did that! Don't waste your money because you want to piss off people ??? BUT, if you like the yellow; then KEEP it by all means!

-Wisky

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
lol those rims look funny, they dont look too bad actually, not that they look good either. Why don't you paint them white? Your car would look a whole lot better!

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
ross said:
lol those rims look funny, they dont look too bad actually, not that they look good either. Why don't you paint them white? Your car would look a whole lot better!
actually they were white, I wanted something different. Nobody else did yellow yet, so I figured I'd be the guniea pig.

I wasn't too sure at first, but they grow on you. It's a work in progress. I'm working on sides and a probably a stillen lip...there's more to come ;)

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
Wisky said:
RicerX, I suggest getting those re-coated black; and dropping the car. It would look very nice if you did that! Don't waste your money because you want to piss off people ??? BUT, if you like the yellow; then KEEP it by all means!

-Wisky
I was only joking about pissing people off. I said that cause I knew not too many (if anybody) would like it. I like the yellow, so it's stayin...for now.

I have a set of sprints/tokicos out back. I've just been too lazy to put them on. Now I'm motivated to do so.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts