The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I just get 17inch katanas C7 silver and get a leather kit from leatherseats.com....??? or get chrome 18s?

·
Registered
39 Posts
BOTH

I have the leather kit from leatherseats.com and i will get 18's soon. its worth the waite to get 18's!!! and leather

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got pics..... and what did u pay for the leather? Did u instal it? How much did a shop charge if a shop did it?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Save yourself the money and not get chrome. The bigger the wheel the more it cost for chrome. Still get some 18s though!

·
Registered
39 Posts
dont have picts yet but its tight and i installed it myself. it toook a while but it came out tight.. i only messed up 1 door that i will redue so it is no big deal.go with the 18's in chrome it will look tight!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I can get leather seats at leatherseats.com but where can I get the leather for my whole interior like my doors ya know?

·
Registered
3 Posts
doestn' the kit coem with the leather inserts for the doors? and also how much does the leather kit cost. and if u had a shop do it; any estimates on how much it'd cost?

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
537 Posts
i e-mailed them a while back and this is what they told me:

Dear Ladarien,

We are delighted to see that you are interested in our products and services. Your email has been automatically forwarded to the retail department at www.leatherseats.com. We can build you a leather interior for your Altima for $679.00 + shipping. This price will include FREE embroidery on the front seats and FREE two toning in any of our 54 colors. We are also now offering Suede inserts in any of 7 colors for an additional $100.00. Shipping is generally about $25.00 per kit. These covers are OEM spec and are made to install in place of your factory cloth or leather seat covers. Once installed they will look just like the factory leather seat covers. We sell an installation kit that does include the hog-ring pliers, hog-rings, and the 3M super-adhesive upholstery glue that you will need for the door inserts for $35.00. Be sure and visit our website at www.leatherseats.com for in depth information on the product, applications, colors, and even installation procedures. I will attach some pics of our latest work to this email, let us know what you think. To speak to a sales rep or to order a leather interior for your vehicle please call toll FREE 1-866-NEW-SEAT (1-866-639-7328). We look forward to doing business with you soon.

Regards,
Josh
www.leatherseats.com

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
537 Posts
the web site even tells you how to put it in and what tools you need. hope this helps:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts